Monday 2 August 2010

Time

Explain to me how, even though I've been off school for several weeks now, I still don't seem to have much time?
Lets see what this time is taken up with....
  1. My job. But I can't really say this seeing as at the very most I work 2 days a week. If you want to help me at my job, visit www.limited2animals.com and buy things, this way I can package them up for you and this will be good! Seeing as I used to be a cuddly toy enthusiast, when I wrap things for postage, I usuallt end up making clothes for the animals. Last time I made a pink cape for a badger doorstop. I like to think that when the recipient opened the package, they thought "I am SO GLAD she didn't suffocate this badger! Look how warm and cosy he looks in his cape with a hood!!"
  2. Parties. I can't complain about this. I mean, look.

New people, like there always used to be. I like it when new people drink together and become close friends straight away. This was Saturday night, staying up until 5am. I can't even remember what kept me awake until that time in the morning. All I remember is waking up at 8am and thinking "oh no, I need to shower and go to work". The combination of party and work isn't good.
   3.    Writing. I've got seriously back on track with the e-zine I write for, the wonderful Sheffield Music Scene. Check it out at http://www.sheffieldmusicscene.info/018/index.html that's the last issue. I'm pretty certain the next issue will just be lots of me. Not being able to say no to things is a blessing and a curse.#
  4. Home jobs. This morning I alphabetised my books. It was very enjoyable! I also have lists to makke for University and the like. And with parents going away very shortly, I have to pick which recipes Im going to cook and potentally kill my friends with.

It's time for more work now. What to do first, make a list of what I'll cook, or prep for a feature?
I wish days were longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment